Our primary mission is to grow General Aviation by providing high-quality ground and flight training that is second to none. If we can help your community succeed with a partnership at your airport, give us a call. We can help!
IFT Currently Operates:
- 3 – Cessna 172s
- 1 – Piper Warrior II
- 1 – Piper Archer II
- 1 – Flight Design CTLS LSA
- 2 – ATC-610 IFR Flight Simulators
- All of our aircraft are Garmin 430W equipped with ADSB-Out
IFT services include:
- Flight Training
- Flight Reviews & Aircraft Checkouts
- Aircraft Rental (renter’s insurance required)
- Ground School Classes
- Simulator Training
- Pilot Supply Store
- Pilot Service
- Flight Design CT Sales
- Flight Design Pilot Center Training
- DreamFlyer Simulator Sales
- Consulting / Public Speaking
Here is a short summary of aviation accomplishments by IFT founder Tim Busch.
– Began flying in 1980.
– Began teaching in 1997.
– Awarded the Iowa Department of Transportation’s 2005 Most Involved in Aviation Award.
– Awarded the Civil Air Patrol’s 2010 Frank G. Brewer Lifetime Achievement Award for Aerospace Educaton in the North Central Region..
– Earned Master Certified Flight Instructor designation.
– FAA Safety Counselor
– Frequent speaker at EAA Airventure forums.
– Member of the Ailerona.com speaker’s bureau. www.ailerona.com
Meet Our Instructors
Cedar Rapids Instructors
- Tim Busch – Tim AT IowaFlightTraining DOT com
- Jim Mosel – Jim AT IowaFlightTraining DOT com
- Dave Leedom – Dave AT IowaFlightTraining DOT com
- Jim McCullough – JimMcC AT IowaFlightTraining DOT com
- Brad Thompson – Brad AT IowaFlightTraining DOT com
- Matt Gunderson – Matt AT IowaFlightTraining DOT com
- Keith Williams – Keith AT SyntheticSaves DOT com
- Cliff Worrell – Cliff AT IowaFlightTraining DOT com
- Mark Rinehart – Mark AT IowaFlightTraining DOT com
- Adam Evanschwartz – Adam AT IowaFlightTraining DOT com